Liven up your Thanksgiving table with these FREE printable Thanksgiving place cards and more!
Here Comes Thanksgiving!
The big day is almost here — Thanksgiving! If you’re scrambling for last-minute ideas for holiday table decor and treats, how about giving this FREE Thanksgiving printables set a try?
Printable Thanksgiving Place Cards & More
The “We Give Thanks” collection is designed to make your Thanskgiving just a bit more festive. In this set you’ll find:
- Printable Thanksgiving place cards. Layer the number you need into a Word document for printing, or upload them into Cricut Design Space to use as print-then cut files. Fold in half where the pattern meets the solid color, and then add names in your own handwriting for a personal touch. So easy!
- Resizable labels. In making these, I had in mind decorating candles, goody-filled mason jars, etc. as part of a sweet Thanksgiving hostess gift. These would also work well, I think, for scrapbook page titles, or even strung together as part of a banner.
- “I am thankful for” tag with writing lines. Print several of these and decorate with a little raffia or ribbon, and then give one to each guest to write on before dinner. Have someone collect and read them aloud at the table. This takes the pressure off of your guests to speak their appreciation (always hard when in a group), but also gives you a fun way to share a little gratitude before digging into the feast.
- Patterned gable box. This tiny little box is just the right size to share a little chocolate or other edible holiday treat to thank your guests for coming.
- Printable 8.5×11-inch patterned paper plus Fall grouping accent art piece. These are the same elements used on the treat box and other set pieces, in case you want to use it to create more Thanksgiving fun. For example, you could print the patterned paper that’s included in this set, and cut it into strips the right size to wrap around flatware settings. Then top it off with the printed artwork. Paired with the printable Thanksgiving place cards also included in this set, your table will be so festive!
Download & Use
Free Download: “We Give Thanks” printable set (<– Click link to download)
Please note that the set will download to your computer as a zip file, so you’ll need to unzip it first before you can use it.
“We Give Thanks” includes all featured elements in both JPG and PNG versions. You can layer them into a Word document for printing and hand cutting, or upload them to Cricut Design Space for machine cutting. One thing to note about either method is that the sizes of the items often change in the upload process, so you might need to readjust afterwards to get the sizes you want. All elements were created at 300 dpi resolution, so you can resize them without losing quality.
Please remember, these files are for your personal use only. If you know someone who would also enjoy them, please send them the link to this post.
Want More Free Printables?
Subscribe to my email list! You’ll be among the first to know of any new content shared here, plus get FREE access to my subscribers-only printables library. To sign up, simply click on the Subscribe button on the main menu at the top of this page. Fill out the simple form, and as soon as you click Submit, you’ll get immediate access to the printables library. (If you don’t, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Share Your Thoughts
What do you think of this new set? Will you use these to make your table and home festive for Thanksgiving? Please leave a comment and share your thoughts!